Follow by Email

Tuesday, 12 April 2016

Jaro and his bike are now in Chile (mid April/16))....


Some mornings it is only 1 or 2°C. but it warms up quickly once the fog lifts, with about a nice 22°C.

 
I bought my return ticket in early March.  It was US $1229 but I also bought seat upgrades - exit row seats - for the two long flights, Santiago-Atlanta and Atlanta-Montreal - total $158.



The charge for the bike box is paid at the airport - I am guessing another $100.  I never buy any airline insurance.


As for a damage deposit on my suite, they do not have that in Chile.  Unfortunately for me, no souvenirs. - I went to look at a few bike and sports stores, but they do not have any nice cycling jerseys.  One would probably have to go to Santiago or Puerto Montt to find something nice.


We hope that you have enjoyed this Chilean blog.  Follow us in mid-November/16 for next winter's voyage. 





Photos belong to Jaro Franta

No comments:

Post a Comment