Follow by Email

Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Tree light for my living room....


This are the only decorations that I did over Christmas - the three red candles, the snowman, and the poinsettia rug in the kitchen.  I bought them all from Beyond the Rack - the snowman was $9.99, the red candles were $14.99, and the poinsettia rug was $19.99.  


The flames in two of the candles are broken - this is from my granddaughter, who loved them, and was continually turning the wicks.  Someone with electrical knowledge will get them working next year.  So now to put there, I would like a big tree light.......


Of course, I want to buy from BTR, mainly because I do not have to carry it home, but BTR so far have only had small ones with about four branches.   I have asked my daughter who lives in Edmonton to start looking for a big tree light - of course, at a sale price, and I am curious to see if the light will be from Edmonton or BTR....

I will keep you posted......



Photos belong to Dorothy Lloyd.

No comments:

Post a Comment