Follow by Email

Sunday, 2 February 2014

Our sixth and final stop was Cabo San Lucas....


A very short day here - the last tender to the ship was at  2 p.m.   And this was a tender port, so by the time you had breakfast, and then tender ashore, it was already 9 o'clock.  


Even though I knew from the itinerary that the ship left early, still  I was disappointed that we had hardly any time in Mexico.


A friend of mine lives in Cabo San Lucas - she picked me up from the tender, and we toured around here and in San Jose del Cabo.


I would not have minded doing a little shopping here, but by the time we went for coffee, then it was just about time to head back.


I took the last tender out to the ship - the tender was full, and everybody seemed to be having a good time.


The water was very clear.  You could take a glass bottom boat - only $10 - around the arch, and you could see the fish and the sea lions.


Photos belong to Dorothy Lloyd.

No comments:

Post a Comment