Follow by Email

Thursday, 8 December 2011

Arthur Circus in Battery Point, Hobart..…

 
This is a circle of cottages in Battery Park, with a little park in the middle with a great big shade tree. 
 


 
I often stopped to rest here on my way home.  There are some benches and a swing.   I was usually the only one there, so I would have a swing.  
 



As this is a tourist spot, the cottages here are very expensive, without too much yard area. 
 
Occasionally, when I was here, a bus tour would roll up, everyone would take pictures, and then continue on their way. 
 
 
 
Photos belong to Dorothy Lloyd.
 


2 comments:

  1. I remember walking around battery point when i was down on holidays this year, such a beautiful area. I can't wait to move there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i fell in love with this circle when visiting my daughter she lived nearby there (2 doors down from shipwright arms).... so wish i lived in taz !

    ReplyDelete