Follow by Email

Wednesday, 23 November 2011

In Hobart, I rented a furnished suite.....


 
This was the back door.....
 


but because I was by myself (would have liked a better suite, but too expensive), I rented one for $235/week.  Note how everything is done by the week.  I looked at  realestate.com.australia  and picked one because I wanted to rent it from Canada.  The pictures on the internet do not really show the condition of the suite.  The suite had an old bathroom without any tub or shower.

However, the suite was a little garden cottage in a beautiful yard.  It was old, but during the time that I was there, I looked at other suites renting for about the same price, and they were all old and pretty run down.


Inside/outside view.....


Two car parking spot....


Remember that if you go with someone, you could rent a lot nicer place.  Also, many Australians offer rooms in their homes, so you could share.


Photos belong to Dorothy Lloyd.

No comments:

Post a Comment